Monday 23 March 2015

Susan's Twenty

We invited other writers, who weren’t at the Grind Writers the day we did the prompt from Lois Peterson’s *101 & More Writing Exercises.”  to contribute their lists.
___________

Hey! -- I wasn't there but I loved this exercise and would like to contribute it for the blog. Awesome prompt.  Quick but very inspiring.  
  1. Art
  2. Social Media
  3. Dog training
  4. Games boards--Parcheesi and Snakes & Ladders
  5. Métis Arts & Culture 
  6. Arts & Crafts architecture 
  7. Prayers in the bible
  8. Entrepreneurship
  9. Wedding & event planning
  10. How to make myself smile even when I don’t feel like it
  11. Jim Reeves
  12. How to travel on a dime, especially in France
  13. Dying children & bereaved parents
  14. Patient- and family-centred care
  15. Marketing
  16. Blogging
  17. How a Bucket List can change your life 
  18. Thrift stores
  19. How to find really cool stuff on Craigslist for free or cheap
  20. How to order my Starbucks 6 pump, no fat, no water, no foam, Tazo Chai Latte in the order the barista writes it on the cup ;)



(Ed. note: Do watch Susan’s “I’m Not Dying, I’m Just a Goal-setter” #17 – also very inspiring.)

*The prompt was: Write a list of 20 things you know a lot about.




No comments: